Hi,
Today in JIRA Software I am getting "HTTP Status 503 Service unavailable". I am able to login, but as soon as I open a task the error comes.
Is this a general issue?
Kind regards,
Dimce
Hi @Dimce Tumbov
There is no official incident listed on https://status.atlassian.com/, but we're also facing issues with Jira/JSM internally and have reported them to Atlassian. As usual, if you run into issues with the services, let Atlassian Support know. 👍🏽 This is more effective than asking for help in the Atlassian Community.
Best, Max
Although not yet officially communicated from Atlassian, there is an active incident. Kindly watch https://status.atlassian.com/ to get further updates.
I have the same problem, looking for a status page to see what the problem is and expected solution time
And just saw the replies
Max, thanks a lot for the fast feedback and instructions.
We encounter the same performance issues, hope it will be solved asap. This is what is communicated on the support page:"Our on-prem technical support teams are currently experiencing a high volume of requests due to the recently published security advisories. This may result in longer-than-expected response times. We are committed to prioritizing critical requests and resolving them as soon as possible."
You're welcome, @Dimce Tumbov. 🙂 Let's hope we're able to work soon again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.