Hi,
We are currently wanting to evaluate the Atlassian cloud offering to migrate there our obsolete versions of JIRA and Confluence.
I created an organisation and tried to add the Jira Software product to it using the name of the company. It told me that the site name was available.
I clicked the "Agree and add" button to continue and it looked like it did nothing. I clicked another time and nothing happened. I clicked "Back" button (which return me to the list of products) and got back to Jira Software product trial start page.
When I tried using the site name, it answered that the site name is taken, so it seems that the "Agree and add" button did in fact trigger the provisionment of the instance.
I found no way to access it (trying to reach it with the URL allows to request access and that does not provide any access to it) and received no notifications about it.
How can I have access to that site?
Thanks,
GR.