Hey team!
When I move an issue to Done it doesn't close and can't see the resolution option what can I do?
as you can see here, the MP-188 isn't strikethrough
Hi @Mario Amaya
This means that there is not a resolution being set either automatically via the workflow or through a pop up screen when moving the ticket to Done. When a resolution is set, then Jira recognizes it as Closed and then places the strikethrough the ticket.
I would suggest reviewing your workflow and either add a post function to the Done transition in the workflow to add the resolution automatically using the Update Issue Field option.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/#Add-a-post-function
OR
At the Done transition in the workflow add a screen to the transition that includes the Resolution field so it can be set during the transition.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/map-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-in-jira-company-managed-projects-720634253.html
Hello, go to your project workflow. And place the resolved item in the completed transition
Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm using a translator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.