Hi
I have two linked issue (one from JSM project and one Software). Im trying to create an automation between these linked issue where I want to update FixVersions. It works fine for other fields/logic but is it any limitation for FixVersion? My latest try was:Regards Kajsa
Hi @Kajsa Fransson
Did you notice the typos in your log and comment actions, where they are missing the period after issue?
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Kajsa Fransson Does the same fix version value present on both the projects like in JSM and Software project in your case
Yes, I have created the same fixVersion in both the project.
The comment is created correct but the fixversion tag is not included.
I dont understand what you mean?
Your rule image shows this:
{{issuefixVersions.name}}
but it should probably be this:
{{issue.fixVersions.name}}
Sorry, I have tried this with so many Smart Values now, but the result is the same. I get the comments but no Fixed version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.