Can someone assist and explain why an unassigned icon is showing up at the top of our current sprint board along with the other assignee icons? How do we get rid of it? Thanks.
Thanks.
I see it across boards so I think Atlassian made an update to the platform. Thanks everyone.
Hello @Diatta Harris ,
What is the current filter that your board is using?
BR,
Nikola
Hello @Nikola Perisic The board has no filters on it.
Hi Diatta,
It is the filter for "show me only unassigned issues"
@nic Hello - When I filter on "Unassigned" there are no cards on the board that display. When I remove the filter all cards display and all are assigned to a developer.
Yes, that's what it is for! A quick way to see only unassigned issues, so you can assign them (if it's your process to do so).
It sounds like all the cards on your board are assigned.
It looks like a team-managed board, so there is a fixed filter for "project = the current one, order by rank", and it is not shown to us.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Unassigned is not a user or developer so we do not want to see it listed on the board as a user or developer. Unassigned is not a "member" of the board either. It is the default when a card is not assigned. This issue just started happening. It did not display previously and we do not have filters on the board. I need a solution such that Unassigned does not show as an active user on the board. We want that gray circle at the top of the board removed like it once was.
Where can I locate that filter?
Yes, it is very annoying to have the unassigned button showing up when there are no unassigned issues, so hiding actual users with actual issues behind a drop down.
If this bug cannot be fixed, is there at least a way to increase the number of icons allowed before they start being hidden behind a drop down?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.