So I have a use case where I want to Slack message each user for a multi-user field to request them to action an item.
I have this working with Single user fields through requesting the User ID from slack and then formulating another web-request to my Slack bot that messages them. This works.
However when it comes to Multi-user fields I should be able to use the advanced branching component to get each of these users, but the smart value variable doesn't seem to be making it to be injected in my web request as it does with single user fields.

Using logging I know I can log the email addresses for each user of my "Stakeholders" field however using that variable is not allowing me to inject it into my web request.
I suspect I am structuring the advanced branching Smart Value incorrectly to allow it to loop over properly.
I've looked at the support documents for lists and have tried multiple different iterations but think I need help or have otherwise hit a bug.
Thank you