I create a task and have the permission to change the status to another, when I create a sub task for the same task, it didn't allow me to change the status
why?
Hi Hala!
Did you check that the workflow is the same for tasks and sub-tasks?
If the same worflow is associated to both issue types, check the "Conditions" section in the transition that you want to make. Maybe you have a certain restriction that is blocking you from making the transition.
Please let me know if you need more help!
Hi @hala they are probably using different workflows. Check to see if this is true and if it is what are the conditions on the workflow for sub-tasks.
Yes I checked both of them (Associated workflow and condition section). Same as task
Can you send a screenshot of the conditions you have in the transition?
How can I attach screenshot here??
hi @Craig Nodwell ,
they use same workflow and without conditions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.