Hi team,
Recently, I observed one change in Gmail notifications from the Jira cloud instance: when we change the ticket status, we get the below box notification. Is it a new upgrade? Do you know how I can stop this box notification?
Thank you
Hello @Pathakota PrudhviRaj ,
This seems like an ad for notifications for the mobile application. Didn't see any updates from Atlassian regarding the changes that have been rolled out.
Try with few more tickets and see if you are still getting this. If yes, this might be an update from Atlassian side.
BR,
Nikola
Still, geeting under every ticket.
Understood, are any other users affected by this, or only you is facing it?
Not affected, but getting these mailbox notifications to everyone in our organization.
I checked Manage Notifications but it doesn't have any particular options. Is it Atlassian updated or getting only from my instance? That's my doubt.
The giant marketing message is un-necessary and creating a lot of complaints. Text is an option but then just ugly. Remove the giant purple box please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.