Can any one help me with best AS-IS Assessment for jira cloud, this is which my organisation wants to know my approach towards their instance.
Inactive User CleanupUnused Projects CleanupIssue CleanupAttachment CleanupCustom Field CleanupWorkflow CleanupScreen CleanupPermission CleanupDashboard and Filter CleanupPlugin CleanupAudit Log CleanupData Backup and ArchivingIssue Type CleanupNotification Scheme CleanupField Configuration Cleanupcan any one help me out from this activities with a perfect document.
Hi Vivek,
I would suggest using the Revyz Configuration Manager for Jira. There are a couple of menu options for Insights and Cleanup that I think you would find very helpful. You can do a free trial and check it out.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231935/revyz-configuration-manager-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
(Full transparency, I am an advisor for the app).
@John Funk it is lil time taking to explore this, better than this can you suggest me any document based upon my requirement?
No, I don't have a document or know of one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.