I've got a project where I charge the customer on a per 20 items basis. They basically buy packages of 20 items, but we deliver them one by one.
We want to create a template for this Epic delivery process.
So back in Jira, I'll create a new Epic for each item and it will contain the mention of ClientXYZ. It can happen at any time.
I would like to know if there is a way to keep the issue count in the Summary for an easier follow up of the global delivery.
Let’s say we created in the past:
ClientXYZ 1/20
ClientXYZ 2/20
ClientXYZ 3/20
Then I would like to be able to create a new Epic for item 4 and have an automation triggered by the issue creation that can see that “ClientXYZ 3/20” exists, so it will create the new Epic with “ClientXYZ 4/20” in the Summary.
The “ClientXYZ” part being a specific common term to all issues in this project if easier to scan by the system.
When reaching 20/20, add a comment to notify the end of the batch.
And going further, be able to make it loop back to 1/20 when we reach 20/20.
How can we achieve that? Thanks 