Currently getting an error when trying to create a new Atlassian site.
The message appears after submitting an available yoursite.atlassian.net subdomain and reads:
Hi @Michael Stiglmair and welcome to the Community!
That looks like a technical glitch of some sort. I would try again if I were you if the url was indeed still available.
If it still returns an error, I would reach out to Atlassian support directly via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ - you will need assistance of someone with behind the scenes access to systems to investigate the issue.
Hope this helps!
@Michael Stiglmair -
Welcome to the community. I agreed with what @Walter Buggenhout stated. In addition, you should know that only Enterprise subscription will give you the ability having more than one-site setup under the same centralized control. All other subscription plans only provide one site.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?&aceid=&adposition=&adgroup=136973854010&campaign=18440774082&creative=656629737107&device=c&keyword=jira%20plans&matchtype=p&network=g&placement=&ds_kids=p73345564487&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_eid=700000001558501&ds_e1=GOOGLE&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqZ207O_fgwMVgxCtBh0GuwSxEAAYAiAAEgJcTvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Michael Stiglmair ,
Also always remember you can go to https://status.atlassian.com to make sure there are no general ongoing issues. (which does not seem to be the case at the moment)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.