Hi guys, could you help me please?
I have a project in Jira Service Management that has 5 employees and I want to create a report where I can see the number of tickets per employee, so I can see the individual performance of each employee, looking at who had more tickets resolved, who had fewer tickets resolved.
My tickets have a field called "Complexity" which has the options: Advanced, Moderate, Simple. It is through them that we can know whether a ticket is at an advanced, medium or low level.
I would like to know if I can create a report where I can see when tickets of each type were resolved by an employee.
I'm new to Jira and I was looking at how to work with the reports but I couldn't put together something that would reach these two ideas that I need.
Could you help me with this?