I am following this link for Firebase Crashlytics + Jira integration :
https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/9118259?hl=en
But getting this error, where it mentions to make fields optional :
I have admin level access for my Jira account & tried to update fileds as per the error mentioned but unable to do the same, Can you please let me know how to solve this error.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Your screenshot is of the default field configuration, and does not show the bits we would need to see. So...
Are you sure the project(s) and issue type(s) you are trying to set up with Firebase use the default field configuration?
If they do, then what are the mandatory/optional settings on those two fields?
Yes, that is screen loads up when I click onto fields in the left menu, I would like to update both fields i.e components & fixVersions as optional, but no option / click for the same.
I am not sure if project & issue type uses default field config.
Also, I am unable to setup this for my project as mentioned in the link, as there is no option of Issue types under Project Settings - https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/9118259?hl=en
You need to be looking at the field configuration for the project, not the screens.
This is what is displayed as fields for configuration for Bug, but no option to make it optional or add a default value.
Please help with same.
That is a screen, not the field configuration. Note that it says "Kanban bug screen" in the name.
You need the field configuration, which is under "fields", not "screens" if I remember the admin menu correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.