For some time it seems as though I can only list a limited number of blog posts. Never all blog posts (as used to be possible).
For me today: the oldest post listed is Nov-2022 and below that is "Loading" animation. But I believe this will never render anything.
The posts older than this will never load in my experience, I'll refresh, wait, come back later in the day, refresh again, open in new tab and repeat and then my work day will end I'll have given up. This has now been consistent ever since around the big UI update and never once have then loaded though perhaps the oldest post date is changing. Not sure if this is date-based or quantity-based (as I regularly add posts).
This is now feeling frustrating and definitely bad CX. If the loading does nothing, please do not suggest to me that it does.
I assumed I could trust Confluence as a source of truth for my documentation and history but if this is not the case (as the evidence is leading me to), and I cannot trust Confluence to maintain this history I'll find another tool.