How can we implement jira in customer support?
Hi @Zulfiquar Ali welcome to the Community! I took the sample project provided from Atlassian for an IT department, copied it, and slowly just changed pieces of it to make it work in a customer support environment. Our external and internal customers get setup as Customers so they have access to the portal and Knowledge Base. Anyone who would have direct contact with customers get setup as Agents. And finally, my Developers who are already familiar with Jira, setup as Collaborators to assist on issues.
We don't have an elaborate setup yet, but coming from only using email for support, this is like night and day to what we had.
Here's an article from Atlassian comparing the differences if it would help: customer service with JSM
I know Atlassian continues to make improvements on how this would work in a Customer Service arena, and I'm looking forward to the changes they will be implementing.
Hope that helps.
Thank you very much.
10 July I claims for it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.