I've deleted some projects, but boards remain visible, or maybe I've created boards and deleted them, but they are still visible in the menu. How can I hide them or delete them?
Please take at screenshots.
Here is the error when I'm clicking on it
Hello @Serge Creator
Are you 100% sure the Project has been completely deleted? Are you sure it isn't just sitting in the trash awaiting permanent deletion?
Hi @Serge Creator and thank you for your question.
If you want to delete the board from the project.
Go to Your Work -> Boards -> View all boards -> Click in the "..." icon -> Delete your board.
If the answer helps, Please accept the answer.
Best,
Murat Seven
Yeah maybe, how can I check it?
Hey @Murat Seven please take a look. I don't have any boards besides these two
The 3rd one is shown below not sure why
Boom! You were right. I've deleted it in settings, and it disappeared now. Thank you for your help @[deleted]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.