Hello,
I'm try to access the assets with the API.
I'm using this link from the documentation:
Hi, I don't have my cloud instance up but I know on Data Center there is an Asset console for entering code. You do need permissions as detailed here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/assets/assets-rest-api-guide/workflow/.
The link to the error is that your cloud subscription is expired. You need to be signed in with active license.
Hey Carla,
the problem is that i can use the API for tickets and this works perfectly fine.
I also asked the Admin, if he could try the link and he also gets the 404.
So the Endpoint is not correct I guess. Is there a way to configurate this specific endpoint?
Thanks, Flo
What authentication type did you have to use to access that API? Does it use the bearer token or Basic Auth?
@Florian Ullrich Would love to know the answer to @Dan W 's question. I might be getting stuck here too. Thanks.
@Vivian Escalante @Dan W it works for me only with Basic Auth. But there are good news, Atlassian Team is going to add JWT auth support as wellhttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-12080
Flo,
Did you ever get an answer?
Thanks,
Steve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.