How do you get in read only mode? I don't see how that is possible in Big Picture.
Hi James,
Permissions for BP are managed at both App and Box level.
At App level, if "Permission for everyone" button is disabled, you can define which users can be identified as user or admin in the app.
Admin can manage boxes
Users can be assign in read or write on a box.
Once users have been granted on the app, you can assign them at box level :
In this menu you'll be able to define who can read data in this box (Box Viewer) and who can write data in this box (Box Editor).
Hello @James Spencer ,
Can you please tell what do you mean by big picture?
BR,
Nikola
Big Picture plug-in for Jira
I don't know how I got into read only mode....
I see, this must be for the server, since I cannot find it for the cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.