Would like to show in the WBS-Gant chart only epics and linked child items (Story, Test). I'm using contains link role from parent to child and is contained in is used from child to parent.
Epic -> Story -> Test
Currently have this in the quick filter, project = "project name" AND issueType in ("Epic", "Story", "Test") AND issueLinkType = "contains".

So how to define jql so that I could see only epics with child items (stories and test) ? In my example only Story is shown and test issue not (link role from story to test = "contains"). Additionally wouldn't like to see those stories, which are on same level than epic.
I searched from the forums etc and found out that there is JQL search engine plugin, which I installed. Only issue is that I'm not still seeing test issues under stories. Is this due to wbs - gant...?