I have a company-managed-project. Currently it's a single backlog. I wanted to set up 3 teams inside the project. Help files tell me to select the Teams tab at the top and click the "Create Team" button but there is no such button appearing. All I can see is a "View your profile" link. I'm told I'm an admin on the account. Does anyone know what's going on here or where I'm going wrong?
Hi @Lloyd Phillips
Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page - you don't see this drop-down in Jira?
What do you have then on your end?
Theodore
Hi @Odd_lynice,
Thanks for jumping in to help.Correct, I don't see those options in Teams. Here's what I see:
So, just the "View your profile" link. I have confirmed I'm an admin on the account and we are on the Premium tier.
Lloyd
This is odd - Can you please raise a support ticket so that our support engineers can look into why you don't have anything under Team.
Please add this screenshot when you create the ticket in our Contact Us Form >> technical support >> add your cloud URL.
Thanks,
Thanks @Odd_lynice I've submitted a support ticket for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.