I need to create about 150 projects. I know the names of the projects and the 12 epics that each one should contain. Is there a way to do this?
Hi @Cliff Stovich
As what @[deleted]suggested, there isn't a way to do this via UI or out-of-the-box. However, you can achieve it using a different method with varying levels of complexity.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Francis
Hello @Cliff Stovich
Is there a way to do this?
Yes, but not via the GUI. You will need to learn how to interact with the REST API
The following article can guide you.
If the answer helps, please accept the answer.
Best,
Murat Seven
These were all good answers but since I have a csv builder macro I already made I decided to import from csv to create my new projects. Here's a link on the solution I followed:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Content-Archive-questions/Bulk-create-projects-via-csv/qaq-p/1706224
Turns out you can define a new project in a csv and then when you upload to Jira, if there's no matching project, it will create a new project for you. Took a little trial and error but I got it to work in about 1/2 a day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.