Hello,
I have been trying to integrate Jira with logicmonitor so that it can create and update the tickets whenever an alert is generated in Logicmonitor.
I have followed the below links for configuring, but I'm receiving the following error when testing an alert "
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"issuetype":"Specify a valid issue type"}}
Jira Service Management Integration Setup | LogicMonitor
Webhooks (atlassian.com)
Can someone suggest what the issue is? and how can fix that.
Hi @Mohammed Yaseen
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.This issue is usually related to a missing or invalid request type being referenced during Atlassian API call.
I would suggest you to check if the Issue Type you selected in LogicMonitor integration does exist and is part of the Issue Type Scheme of the project you want to integrate with.
Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps resolve your question as it can also help other community members in the future.
Best Regards,Eugenio
Hi @Eugenio Onofre
Thanks for the response.
I'm using "Submit a request or incident" issue type in logicmonitor and it's already present in the issue type scheme in the project but still facing the issue.
The configuration on Jira side seems to be working fine.I would suggest two next steps:
Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your issue as it may also help other community members in the future.
Regards,Eugenio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.