We have an older on-prem server Jira running that was here for a long time, it has many customizations and such. In the case of the Workflows and Automations I have run into a fairly big issue replicating/moving the older Automations/Workflows into the new Cloud version.
In particular, I need to copy over several automations which invoke specific workflows.
On the old server software we were able to have an automation have the step 'Then: Transition the issue using <whatever specific workflow specifically>"
However, that option does not seem to be available at all on our new cloud version, under the Transition step I only see the ability to choose 'Destination Status' from the "Transition the issue to" component.
At first I thought I could then just choose from the drop down, however I'm not exactly sure why all my workflows are not in that list, it only seems to be destinations.
Does anyone know how to replication the old Automation for 'Then: Transition the issue using"? So I can choose a specific defined workflow?