I get this notice on the top of every page I create:
Hello there - quick reminder to familiarise yourself with the acceptable use policy for Confluence - https://www.atlassian.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy
It's annoying and I'd like to turn it off. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That is probably a banner that your administrators have added to your Confluence, you should ask them to remove it.
If you are not sure that is what is happening, could you give us a screenshot?
Thanks for the reply. I can't really give a screenshot without giving away some sensitive information. The banner does appear across the top of the page, below the page name and menus and above the page title.
Do you know if there's a setting that I should mention to the administrators?
They have probably done it with "Admin -> Look and Feel -> Header and footer"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.