Hello all,
A few days ago I installed the Draw.io app, and have successfully used the integration for a couple of days. I tested the integration of Draw.io diagrams both via the add button '+' and the forward-slash command '/draw...'. Embedding also works.
I returned today to do some work, and the plugin has spontaneously stopped behaving as expected. I can open and edit existing documents, and I do see the Draw.io diagrams on the left pane/menu. However, when attempting to create a new diagram I get the following error as an alert:
Draft Write Error: Draft could not be created
When investigating the network activity, I get the following response payload:
{ "statusCode": 404, "data": { "authorized": true, "valid": true, "errors": [], "successful": true }, "message": "com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.NotFoundException: No content found with id : draft and status ContentId{id=5373977}, there is a content object with status : current" }
I've tried using multiple templates (blank, flowchart, etc) and I get the same result.
I went into my settings to uninstall the app in hopes that a reinstall may work, but there uninstall button is disabled.
Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated!