I'm building a recurring meeting archive. Each meeting can cover several topics.
I would like to have a page per meeting, on which is a table with a row per topic. I would like to generate a single index page that lists all the topics with a link to the relevant meeting page. If the same topic came up on multiple meetings, it should appear once for each meeting.
In effect, the index page concatenates the topic table of very page (or rather, selected columns from the topic table) into one long table.
ie:
Page 1:
a
b
c
page 2:
e
f
Index page
Page 1: a
Page 1 : b
Page 1 : c
Page 2 : e
Page 2 : f
I thought the page properties report would return a row for every row in the source tables but it seems to only return the first row:
Index page
Page 1: a
Page 2 : e
Is there a way to do what I want?