My goal is to create a label than when applied will create a ticket for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next month. For testing this, my automation is only trying to create a ticket for the next monday, but the ultimate goal is for my MoWedFri label to create 12 tickets (give or take depending on the month) for each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in a month.
My automation is as follows so far:
The JQL logic seems to get ignored, so the ticket is cloned, but the field is not updated and the audit log will even say it's "successful" even though my definition of success is that the right date is applied.
I also tried using the logic:
{{issue.Scheduled Date Time.withNextDayOfWeek(["MON"])}}
which also did NOT work.
I am at a loss why this will create the clone, but not update the field "Schedule Date Time" to the value I want.