Hi guys, could you help me please?
When I open a ticket, all the SLAs I created appear in the SLA field. I wanted only what should be identified when my ticket was opened to appear, in addition to the SLA Time to first response.

I created 3 SLAs: High, Medium, Low.
In each SLA I placed the JQL instruction to call the SLA when the "Complexity" field is equal to the option I choose (if the call is wrong, please let me know as I don't know if it is completely correct).
In the example below, the High SLA, the Complexity field = Avançado(Advanced).


This is because I created several request types for the customer portal, and they all have a custom field called "Complexidade(Complexity)" where I set each request type with a complexity type. Because my intention is to use the 3 SLAs to be called when they identify the type of "Complexidade(Complexity)" such request type was used by the client.
So if you have a request type with the field "Complexidade(Complexity)" = Avançado(Advanced), the High SLA will be activated, but on the ticket screen(first image) it appears that all of them are activated.
