Hi!
How can I, as Jira admin, test having a jira portal for a customer in Spanish language? Our jira is in english and the rest of the portals on the Site should stay in english (n as well as our jira)?
Hi @Vera Valshonok
To review or update custom language translations:
From your service project, go to Project settings > Language support.
Select the language of your choice from the list.
Review or update the translations for that language.
Select Save.
Saludos,
Fabian
I don;t see and option to review and update translations? Whenre do i do it for customer to see the whole portal and tickets in Spanish?
I see translations of the statuses and part of the project that I can check but when I go to portal, it is in English. How can I test it from the point as If I am a Spanish customer with a Spanish browser I believe
You may have to change the language settings in your browser or change the profile for a test account. I think there is a language setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.