Hello everybody,
I want to add a filter gadget in my dashboard and in this gadget I want to select "Team" for my X-axis.
My problem is : the Field "Team" does not exist.
Is it possible to add it ? How can I do ?
Thanks !
Hi @Thierry Bouvet
Which gadget are you using? For the filters results it shows.
I'm using : bi-dimensional statistic filter
Unfortunately, there are several different things in Jira named "Team". To which one are you referring?
Several are not yet supported by the built-in dashboard gadgets, as seen in these suggestions and defects:
People type fields for team-managed projects
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72205
Portfolio team fields
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20002https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20787https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-26127
JSM team fields
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77073
...and several more.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
I'm talking about "Team" for a company-managed-project.
Thanks
It looks like the gadget doesn't support it. I recommend you open a ticket with Atlassian as a bug or feature request.
If you have budget, I would recommend Rich Filters for Jira which allows you to select the new "Team" Field.
Regards,
Fabian
I also do not see those fields (Teams from the top-navigation bar) for gadgets. They appear not to be supported yet.
Hi @Thierry Bouvet,
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
Our app also enables you to use the team field in the statistics gadgets, including the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.