Hi,
We like to automate changes and clearing of assignee. Since issues can criss cross a lot we allow ALL to any status in our workflow. Previously I could assign an issue to the person who set the NEW status (ie I drag the issue from 'Design review' to 'Ready for test' we would clear the assignee and when I drag the issue from 'Ready for test' to 'Test' the issue would be assigned to me. That would mean that if I dragged an issue to any status the new status would trigger a change in the assignee field.
Under Project settings -> Automation -> Project rules it seems like I now have to declare both old + new status to change assignee. Rather than
if new status == 'Ready for test', then unassign
it seems like I have to post
if old status == backlog and new status == 'Ready for test' OR
old status == 'UX to do' and new status == 'Ready for test' OR
old status == 'UX active' and new status == 'Ready for test' OR
...through every status we use..., then unassign.
Please tell me there's a shortcut I'm missing 
Best Regards,
Vigfus