Hi!
I trying to pull data from our Service Management project for a nice follow-up report in Power BI, which I manage to do through the Jira API. However, I'm having some trouble getting the SLA data correct.
The "Time to resolution" I can calculate by retrieving the resolution date/time attribute and comparing it to the created date/time attribute, but I can't find a corresponding date/time attribute for calculating the "Time to first reponse".
What I've managed to find is the customfield (10324 - Time Calculator) which captures the total "Time to first response" in minutes - HOWEVER, this value disappears as soon as the issue gets the status "Closed", which happens automatically after 7 days from the creation date.
Can I retrieve the SLA values in some other way? Can I configure the customfield_10324 to not disappear after 7 days?
Does anyone have a solution to this? In short, I just want get data from the API and be able to track the SLAs over time.
Let me know if you need more background. Thanks in advance!