I have a ToC object in my Confluence doc. It shows correctly in the preview. When I go to publish, the ToC doesn't display and the content area is completely blank. I checked the headers and made sure they weren't bold. They are in Header 1 format. I tried Header 2 Header 3 and Normal Text formats. There was no change. I tried removing the emojis from the header. No change. When I edit the header text below, the ToC object updates the header content. What is missing to show a populated ToC on a published page? I searched this forum and tried other people's fixes. They didn't work for me. I have anchor links by my header text within the document.
Adding some context, I am trying to add a ToC inside a Page Properties table that is at the top of the page. Could that be why the ToC isn't displaying?
