How do I get the People and Date field groupings to show up in my View screen? I've seen it on Jira server but not on Jira cloud. Looking for a way for to show up and configure
Hello @Anthony Madrigal
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Jira Cloud does not automatically group People fields and Date fields.
You can pick which fields to display in the Details panel on the right and arrange the order in which you want them to display in the Issue Layout. Refer to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-field-layout-in-the-issue-view/
In what scenarios do these fields get grouped? Is there a way to ensure they do get grouped?
There is no scenario where the People fields and the Date fields are automatically grouped. You have to manually arrange the Layout so that they are next to each other. If you add a new People or Date field to the issue type, you have to also update the Layout.
I'm trying to get my user and date fields in sections People and Date, like I see on Jira Server. How do I get this functionality in Jira Cloud? Right now, I can only see Details and More fields
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.