When trying to create a new board through Your Work -> View all boards -> Create board, no project shows up in the board selection, even though we have three projects.
Hi @alex_petukhov and welcome to the Community!
Have a look at this question: Not able to create new board (no project could be ... (atlassian.com)
Those 3 projects, what type are they? It needs to be Software (or Service) projects rather than Business projects.
I assume you chose the "create from existing project" option?
Hello @alex_petukhov
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you are using the "Create from existing project" option also note that Team Managed Software projects will not be displayed.
The list will display
Company Managed Software projects
Company and Team Managed Business projects( I didn't used to see these types of projects in the list, but I see them now. Note I am a full Jira Admin and I don't know if that makes a difference or if the scope of the project list has been changed by an Atlassian update.)
Service Management projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.