jira.issue.editable False/True
Hi @Viktoria Soldatova
jira.issue.editable True will set a Jira issue as not editable. You can't edit the Jira issue anymore. This is best used on a Resolved Jira issue that you wish not to edit anymore.
It seems there isn't a workflow property for label:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/useful-workflow-properties-for-jira-cloud-1097176552.html
One way would be to take the field from the EDIT screen.
Or you could restrict editing to a group. e.g. administrators, "jira.permission.edit.group".
Regards
Aaron
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No. Jira does not have field-level controls, the editable permission is for the whole issue, all of its fields are editable, or none of them.
everything is wrong.you choose properties when you need to restrict eding in specific status. edit screen works for whole issue type.I do not need restrict to a group, I need restriction for EVERYBODY in specific status (EXCEPT LABELS)
I know. But hope for a workaround
I would have said if there was a way to do it!
The closest you can get would be to write a script or automation that detects when a label was added or removed and undo the change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.