Hi,
I want to use JIRA automation to link tickets based on the same fix version. Trigger should be the addition of a fix version. So whenever somebody adds a fix version to a ticket, the rule would link all tickets together which have the same fix version.
I already have created the following rule:
- Trigger: field value changed for "fix version" if added
- Some conditions for labels and team
- Action: Link issue to: trigger ticket using "relates to"
But here I struggle, because I cant select the destination the triggering ticket should be linked to. I only see the options "Trigger issue" and "Most recent issue":

So its correct that I want to link the triggering ticket, but how do I select the tickets it should be linked to? Here I want to add the condition "add all tickets with same fix version as triggering ticket". It seems I have to manually create the correct JQL query and add it somehow to this action.
I tried
{{lookupIssues('project = "Your Project" AND fixVersion = "' + issue.fixVersion + '"').key}}
but I get an error during the execution, that the smart value didnt work.
Any help is appreciated