Hello - I hope that someone out there can share their experience with this situation because I'm a little brain-blocked right now and I don't know Tempo all that well.
I need some creative ideas as to how to manage billable hours that are shared between multiple customers.
For example, we may have a product enhancement that 2 customers want, so we would bill each of them 50% of the billed hours.
- We use Organization in Jira to indicate the customer.
- We use Customer in Tempo for this of course.
- We have Tempo accounts per customer for "Customer - billable" and "Customer - not billable", etc.
- We have a billable flag and billable% field in Jira.
But I'm struggling to see how to break the cost up on the issue because Account field in Jira is single-select only.
Does anyone have any suggestions or best practices for handling this situation?
Thank you in advance for any of your thoughts and ideas!!