I want to do a data driven approach of prioritizing bugs for fixing. Hence, I would want to track if an issue is being hit multiple times. For example what can be called a critical bug can actually be a corner case. Instead I want to capture if a bug is being hit by multiple people or on multiple occassions and hence prioritze that over a corner case bug. But there is no way in jira to track this.
I want a way where whenever a bug is reproduced or hit again, I go and do a +1 and then have the final count at a point in time. Say if a bug has +10, it means this bug has been reported by 10 different instances(different users or same user hitting again).
Also further enhancements can be to check how many times hit in a specific period(example last 1 month, etc)
This would be of a good value add i suppose.
We do have voting option , but that cant be used for this purpose as one person has only one vote.