This is not really a question,
but what are everybody's best workflow recommendations?
I just wanted to see what everyone else's workflows looked like so I can have some ideas on how I should set up mine
This is a very broad question indeed. The workflow will be driven by the use case. Generally speaking I keep the workflow simple and grow it only as needed. For JSM, the OOTB WF works well - to do > waiting support > waiting customer > pending > done. JSW - to do > in progress > in test > waiting release > released/done
Hi Peter,
I think you need to ask some more pointed questions as this could be a huge topic. What specifically do you have questions about?
Yep, all we can really tell you is "your workflow should match your desired process"
Without knowing what your processes are, the only other thing I can recommend is to look very carefully at where you set and clear the resolution field. When a resolution is set, it means "this issue needs no more attention from humans". Jira Software (Scrum and Kanban boards) do not look at it though (because one team's "done" may be another team's "to do"), so when using JSW, look even more closely at the status / resolution relationship.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.