Hi,
I would like to have a Dashboard with several gadgets.I would like to have dependencies between the gadgets so that a certain selection in one gadget will affect the results on the other gadgets in the Dashboard.
Thanks in advance, Yehuda
Hi @Yehuda Dembsky - Unfortunately, this is not possible natively. It will be additional $$$, but there are several marketplace apps that provide this capability. Rich Filters and Quick Filters are both common, but I'm sure marketplace partners will chime in here with additional options.
Mark Segall
Thanks a lot
Hi @Yehuda Dembsky,
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
With our app you can add a Quick Controller gadget to your dashboard, to filter all other Quick Gadgets on your dashboard dynamically.
You can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.