Hi all, I know there are some similar posts around this question, but I can't find anything that matches this issue in particular.
I'm having the issue where based on the Board Filter Query I am unable to Complete my current sprint or start a new one (the buttons don't show up). I isolated which part of the query is causing this issue and have found that it is the portion where it says "parent = ACTRL-484", where I am trying to pull in tickets that belong to a certain epic (I don't want the rest of the tickets from that project).

What is strange is when I change the filter to the following, I am able to complete the sprint (the button shows up). This pulls in the all the tickets from that given project rather than just the subset that have the parent I listed.

I've checked the permissions and on each of the projects and I have the proper permissions to Manage Sprints (I have all permissions in all the projects that I am pulling from). I have also tried changing how I pull in those tickets by using "Epic Link" instead, as well as "assignee" (one person is working on all of them), but both of these queries result in the same issue.
So that's the issue, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!