I have permission to edit and post in this space but get this error:
Hello @Clay McDermott
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Have you retried, as suggested in the message?
If the error has repeated, have you tried contacting the Confluence Administrator to have them open a support ticket with Atlassian?
The code in the message is not an error code. Rather it is a code inserted into the log files to help Atlassian find the messages added to the log files at the time your error occurred. That code doesn't tell us (users or Confluence administrators) anything about the actual error occurring.
The code is still occurring in a different space when trying to publish the page. I am IT and have all admin Privileges. How do I submit a ticket?
A Jira Administrator can submit a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Nope, I have tried that many times, it leads me to this page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.