Hi there, I am trying to create an automation that is triggered by an Epic creation. upon creation of the Epic, the first story will be generated (eventually a checklist will be created on each new story).
I have a total of 5 stories per epic I want to be created but not all at once. I am having trouble getting the stories to be created in a sequence based off of the condition of the pervious issue.
The first story and its work must be "done" before the second story is created. I have tried numerous ways to get the second story to be created with no luck. I currently have the automation just creating all 5 stories at once)
I have tried using conditional JQL rules like "If status = done" in order to have that trigger the creation of a new story but it always creates another "and: create a new"
I am new to Automation and maybe I am just overlooking the solution or am overcomplicating things. I also have though maybe this should be broken up into multiple rules instead of a single automation but any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Below I attached one of the ideas for how I might get a new story to be created with a condition but it does not work.
