What would happen if we downgrade from Premium to Free version . What features will not be available or we will have limited access to ?
There are quite a few differences and I would refer you to this document - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing . It may not be 100% complete but should suffice.
Hello, @Mesum Muhammad ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
@Jack Brickey is 100% spot on. That page will show you all the features you will lose.
I just wanted to add that you can only do this if you have 10 users or fewer. If you have more than 10 users on Premium, you need to remove access to some users until you reach 10 users.
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ @Jack Brickey thanks for responding . One more question , if I opt the free version will it affect my project? (field features , setup etc)
Without knowing the details of your project, I can't answer for certain. I do know that roles, project permissions, and issue-level security are not configurable in the Free plan, so it is possible that you will lose that.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/permissions-and-issue-level-security-in-free-plans/
@Mesum Muhammad ,
one thing you might consider is to create a free instance, and set up the projects similar to what you have in your premium instance. Next, export a few test issues from each of your projects as a CSV file. Finally, import the CSV files into your new test projects. This will allow you to analyze what works and does it work before you downgrade .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.