Howdy all,
Basically, in a project I have Epics which contain Stories, and I'm trying to have Tasks which are children of the Stories. Then when you link at an example Story it will show under Issue Links being a "parent of" one or more Tasks. Works perfectly fine when made inside or Jira.
Right now I already have the Epics and Stories made. When I try to import several Tasks however I cannot get them to be children of the various Stories if imported via CSV.
When I try using Parent ID it doesn't work because the Tasks are not Sub-Tasks. I've used Link "Child" as well as Link "Parent" using the key and Issue IDs of the Stories, but again, they cannot seem to find the existing Story and connect.
Has anyone experienced something similar and know how to import a parent/child relationship between tasks that isn't the traditional Epic or Sub-Task variety?