I have created this automation and double checked couple of times, I want to close solved tickets automatically but for some reason the automation is not triggering even its not running by force run. In bellow screenshot as you can see there are more than 800 tickets needs to honor the trigger but the transaction is not happening and in the logs its listed as: No Actions performed. I changed the actor and made it my self still same issue.
@Marc -Devoteam- thank you for your reply, I have untick the option and tried to run the automation, now I can see that there are some errors in the trigger, with the following error code:
Your advice will be greatly appreciated
Hi @Mkrtich Tono
I see the trigger of the automation there is a tickbox saying "Only include issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed".
Can you try to untick that and run the automation once more.
If the rule runs, change it back after the succesfull run.
This is due to the fact you use the "$" sign, this is a reserved keyword.
Due to the status name with a "$" , automation sees this as smart value, rename you status to "Closed".
This should fix your problem.
Hello @Marc -Devoteam-
I have changed the status from workflow and removed the $ sign, but still have the same issue
HI @Mkrtich Tono
2 options:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.