Is there a way to search (say all assets allocated to a user) across multiple objects\Schemas?
Hey,
The answer is yes, however I setup an employee schema in order to do this.
Each asset object has an employee object reference attribute on it, that connects to the employee record.
When I look up an employee in the schema, I can then see all incoming references for mobile, laptop, etc associated to them.
Does anyone know of any way using the "Search" function to search across multiple object schemata?
The way it looks to me at the moment is that you can only search in one object schema at a time, even using the "Assets > Search for objects" function.
Would be an absolutely useful option for users who do not know in which schema the object was created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.