I am testing the Jira cloud migration on free trial. I'm integrating a self-hosted GitLab instance with the Jira cloud. I have tried the Integration using "GitLab for Jira Cloud" app using below method didnt worked. https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/administration/settings/jira_cloud_app.html#failed-to-update-the-gitlab-instance
After then I did tried the Integration using the Gitlab Integration with Jira
It worked However, I've encountered an issue where commits and branches are not linking correctly to Jira issues. Although commit messages are visible in the comments section of Jira, the specific sections for commits and branches in Jira do not display the commit numbers and branches as you can see in below picture.
please advise what is the issue and how to fix this?
Hello, Good day. Please go to Settings >> Apps >> manage apps >> Expand Gitlab addon >> and make sure "linked groups" is available.
If this looks fine, you can also check the settings on Gitlab side. Project >> Settings >> Integration > Jira.
Hi Mohanraj,
Can you provide more details into this please?
We are facing a similar problem where the development panel takes too long to be updated with commits, branches and MRs.
The integration settings on both sides are set based on the documentation.
Thank you.
Hello, Good day. I noticed similar delay on my instance and this issue is resolved now. Could you try again ?
I still do not see near to real-time sync betweem commits and MRs linked to Jira Issue development panel. Although, the comments in the Jira Issue are linked real-time (that was already the case before).
Can you update me on what needs to happen on our side or escalate this issue please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.