I am unable to close my sprint as all closed tasks are showing as open issues. I have verified that all tasks and its subtasks are already closed.Pop-up
Checked the open tasks by filters and manually but can't find any open issue
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Jira' Scrum boards looks at whether an issue is "done" on the board, not "closed" or "resolved".
Look at the board. Are all the issues (and their subtasks) in the "done" column (which is not necessarily called "done", it is the last column on the board)
Thank you for the warm welcome! I checked the board and all tasks for sprint 15 are complete.
No, they are not complete.
They are not in the "done" column, as I explained in the () part of my answer.
So, As per the screenshot, none of the issues have been marked as closed because it shows zero closed? Can you please let me know how to fix it? I have tried a lot but haven't found any solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.